About one month back I saw one of my cousin's friend being tagged in a Macaroni Cheese photo. That certainly looks and sounds yummilious to me because I'm a SUPERB CHEESE LOVER since young！ I asked for the recipe immediately and also went Google Searched.
My Mom still remembered how much I loved eating cheese and I could eat just the slice of cheese alone w/o any breads to go with almost EVERYDAY！Now I seldom eat just the cheese alone but a MUST HAVE, at least one slice if I'm having breads in the morning.
|Cheesy Shells Pasta cooked on 20th March 2011. Here I used the left-over Shells Pasta from my previous cooking.|
- 1 Packet of Macaroni or Pastas you prefer
- 1 Packet of Bacon Strips (Cut about 2cm wide)
- 1 Small Packet of Sausages (Sliced)
- 1/2-1 Bottle of Thick Cream
- 1/2-1 Block of Yellow Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2-1 Packet of Mozzarella Cheese/Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2-1 Packet of Fresh Milk/2 Cans of Evaporated Milk (I prefer evaporated milk as it's nicer and richer in taste than the fresh milk I used-low fat milk)
- 1 Big Red Onion (Sliced)-Optional
- Cook Macaroni/Pastas as directed on packaging, drained, put under running tap water to cool it and set aside.
- Sautee bacon strips and sausages (sliced onions if you're adding) in a separate pan till browned, set aside.
- Boil thick cream in a pot under low heat.
- Once there is bubbles shown, add in all the cheeses and keep stirring to melt them until smooth. (Still using low heat)
- Pour in fresh milk/evaporated milk and boil with high heat.
- Once boiled, lower down heat, add in Macaroni/Pastas, bacon strips and sausages.
- Stir to mix all well for 2-3mins and it's done！
- Put in the oven to bake few mins if you prefer the baked ones.