|This is the simple, fast and easy method.|
- 4-6 Chicken Thigh Meats (Fresh or Frozen)
- 4 Big Potato (Diced)
- 1 Big Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Small Carrot (Shredded)
- 1 Can Creamy Corn
- 1 Can Whole Corn Kernels
- 0.5 Pot of Broth/ Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Milk/ 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 0.5 Tsp Oregano/ Marjoram
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Saute chopped onions with little oil in a skillet over medium heat until it turns transparent.
- Add in diced potatoes, salt, oregano and broth. Boil until potatoes just tender.
- Add in chicken thigh meats (trim off excess fats or skins).
- Stir in the cans of creamy corn, whole corn kernels and fresh milk/ evaporated milk.
- Switch to low heat when it boils, add in shredded carrots, cover and simmer till chicken meats cooked or tender.
- Add some black pepper and serve.
# Add in some diced celery, diced roasted bell pepper, sliced smoked sausages (saute sausages together with chopped onions.)
# Add in some cheese or dissolved 1 tbsp of cornflour in milk before adding into the soup to thicken.