Thursday, April 14, 2011

Angry Bird & Green Pigs Bento

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 12:05 PM
OMG!All my posts are saved as drafts until I've got the time to complete and publish! Due to busy planning and preparing for Messy's Bday celebration recently, I only have the time to type in the titles and save... :(
I did this Angry Bird & Green Pigs Bento not because Messy wanted or requested for it, because I felt so incomplete just making the Angry Bird Babybel Cheese W/O those Green Pigs! 
Actually I wanted to make edamane rice again but after I mashed the boiled edamane with a pounder and was about to mix into the rice, I kept looking it, the texture, it does looks like mashed potato eh... only color difference. I changed my mind and decided to mold the pigs outta the mashed edamane itself. ;) 
Messy's Angry Bird & Green Pigs Bento.
2nd Tier consist of a small piece of Teriyaki Unagi and 2 Tempura Prawn Flowers. 
When Messy woke up in the morning, she was surprised to see me preparing for her because I didn't tell her the night before and she was so happy to see this bento specially for her. 

4 Foodies ➸:

Teddy Bento on Wed Apr 20, 09:39:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Lyn
How u do the green pig? So cute!
Why not green frog? Ha....

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Apr 20, 09:48:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy! :D
Boil the edamane till soft, peel off the transparent layer of skin & pound till mash. Roll into balls with both palms then shape it the way u want. :)
U can shape into frog too but bcoz this is angry bird, so it's with those green pigs who steal it's eggs! hahaha
Have fun & tks for dropping by.. ^^

KEcker on Sat Aug 13, 02:54:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Lyn, I love the green pigs, I love their edamame ears :-). It's been a while since I played Angry Birds, but I was addicted for a while. It's nice that your girls are not picky eaters...they even eat unagi!!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat Aug 13, 04:30:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Your fav Edamame too Kay! ;)
I did played Angry Birds but wasn't really addicted bcoz I'm not that much of a game-person. I would say that I'm a lousy game player! I still remember when we were little kids, I'm the lousiest player among the 3 of us, my brother (always the best), me and my sister! It was Super Mario and I hated it so much whenever mine got bitten and shrunk/KO! lol
Actually it's only until this year then they started to like unagi which has always been my fav from the day I'm in love with Japanese cuisine! ;D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting