Monday, April 4, 2011

My Bento Boxes

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 9:22 PM
My hubby always says that I'm like a garang guni aka rubbish/trash collector because of all my seldom used, unused stuffs!Here are all my 'Rubbish' (Bento Boxes) that I bought this year. I've got some nice, cute lunch boxes, especially my favourite 'Baby Mickey & Minnie' lunch boxes but they are in the storage warehouse as my mom's house has got limited space for us to move EVERYTHING over from our previous flat (we sold it and now currently waiting for our new flat). 
Anyway, without those I get to buy all these cute new ones! hee...
Hello Kitty Face-the last pc from KidzCottage, Black Square with Pink+White Flowery Bento Box from Japan Home (I've got 4 of this!),  Red 2Tier Typical Japanese Bento Box & Pinkish Birds+Flowers Bento Box from Daiso.
Sweetcorn Shaped 2Tier Bento Box from Popular Bookstore sales and 2 Cutlery Sets from KidzCottage.
Dora Heart Shaped 2Tier Bento Box come with Fork & Spoon from NTUC Supermarket. 
Dora Rectangle Shaped 2Tier Bento Box come with Fork & Spoon from NTUC Supermarket.
So far, I haven't use both Dora's bento boxes because they are quite big & bulky. I need to put quite alot of food in to fill them up which are too much for Messy and she's also VERY LAZY to hand-carry her bento box, rather SQUEEEEZED into her school bag!
As for Cheeky, obviously she DON'T even need to bring any food to school (ChildCare) because meals like breakfast, lunch and tea-break are provided with more than enough for all the kids not to mention such a big, bulky one... but I'll still make her a set to be fair and make her happy whenever I prepare bento for Messy.
 

4 Foodies ➸:

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 08:01:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, your bento boxes are lovely! :D I have a thermos bento box I like very much, and I'm currently totally in love with this site ...

http://en.bentoandco.com/collections/bento-boxes

I still need to decide which one(s) to order! :D But I don't make such elaborate bentos like you, I'd rather use it at a lunch box. ;)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 08:51:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Kath! :D
I love collecting cute lunch boxes! Although I've got so many of it but only get to use 2 of them coz my girls don't like to bring too big ones to sch.
Yeah, Bento&Co has lots of super cute and nice typical Japanese Bento Boxes that I wanted to have so much but I find them too expensive with the shipping fees etc... so I never order from them.
Maybe you can try making one cute lunch for yourself some day :)

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 09:46:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I acutally haven't even looked how high the shipping fees are for me ... I just stared at those beautiful boxes, and I was too broke during the past months to seriously think about ordering something ... :(

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 07:13:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

You're too excited and happy looking at those lunch boxes to think about the shipping fees! LOL
Normally I'll check the shipping/posting fees 1st (maybe that's a habit..haha) unless I REALLY like the items too much! :D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting