Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Cut The Rope" Froggy Bento

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 9:49 AM
Today Cheeky is going to the Health Promotion Board with the school on excursion. They are learning "My Body" last month and was supposed to go there in March but due to many cases of HFMD in her school, they delayed the trip. 
Usually it's quite difficult to get her outta bed (takes after me... ) but whenever there is any outings or special occasions, she'll jump outta bed very fast and get herself prepare even before you ask her to!
Since she's going outta school, I prepare something that will be easier for her to eat w/o messing up. 
Cheeky's "Cut the Rope" Froggy Sandwich with fish fillet
In order to get all the different facial expressions of the frog in "Cut the Rope" game last few days, I  played the game (drawing at the same time) so many times until my iPhone got so hot!

0 Foodies ➸:

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting