Monday, April 11, 2011

Chilled Pandan Cake Froggies Bentos

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 7:00 PM
Last evening after getting some documents photocopied at the stationary shop with my girls and niece, we went to the bakery shop at the other side of the neighbourhood shopping mall. I bought 2 big slices of chilled pandan cakes (my favourite!) and Messy chose her favourite choco swiss roll. As for Cheeky and my niece, they didn't want anything because both are not really a bread lover. Same as usual, before the girls go to bed, I'll ask them what they want for their bento the next day... Messy answered : No, I don't want anything, I don't have anything on in school tomorrow. I jolly well know that but I just feel like preparing something! (I was thinking to myself) Sad smile 
Cheeky will be happy if I tell her what I'm going to make for her in the morning because she knows that she only gets to bring food to school when I prepare bentos for Messy on days that she needs to stay back in school for her activities. (Sounds so unfair huh...) So I told Cheeky I'll make a cute lil froggy for her and BINGOWinking smile
After completed Cheeky's Froggies Bento with a slice of chilled pandan cake, I felt guilty and really unfair if I don't make a set for Messy!So I continued making another set for her with the other slice of cake. I showed it to Messy when she woke up for school in the morning. She said that it's so cute and wanted to bring to school. 
Messy's Chilled Pandan Cake Froggies Bento with Mashmallow, Meiji's Baby Choco eyes & Star Candies as decor.
Cheeky's Chilled Pandan Cake Froggies Bento with Mashmallow, Meiji's Baby Choco eyes & Star Candies as decor.
Although Cheeky don't really like the cake but she still finished one of it and the other she shared with her friends... Open-mouth smile

7 Foodies ➸:

Teddy Bento on Tue Apr 12, 10:23:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Yummy !! Happy for both girls !

bakeneko on Tue Apr 12, 11:16:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

This is adorable! I love these cute frogs, great idea ;-)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Apr 13, 12:42:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy Bento & bakeneko :)
Actually I got this idea from one of the bento mama from my flickr's favourite.. hee... :P

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Sat Jun 04, 04:35:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this! And frogs are my favorite animals actually (next to turtles)! When I was at school, I had a lunchbox with a froggy like that printed on it (like the one that goes round in round next to the post heading), and I loved it a lot.

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat Jun 04, 04:43:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh really? I like Keropi frog only since last year? LOL
Maybe coz I've my own kids and you know... kids like cartoon characters and slowly as time goes by, I like them too! hahaha
But I used to love Hello kitty alot b4 I got married! :)

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Sat Jun 04, 04:46:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't know he was called like that! Thank you for telling me, now I can find him! :)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat Jun 04, 04:50:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

You're most welcome Kath! ^.^
I didn't know until last few yrs too! LOL
Keroppi/Kerokeroppi if I'm not wrong.. :P

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting