Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Self-Made Flag Picks

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 11:55 PM
I saw quite a few Bento Mamas doing their own self-made unique picks and it gave me an idea what to do with all those stickers that I had collected for the past few years. See... I told you... I just love to collect all kinda cutie stuffs!
But I didn't use my stickers today, instead I used those CUTE mini Meiji choco boxes that have CUTE printings. The girls just finished 1 box, leaving the empty box on the dinning table. I was about to throw it away and realized it has got a few cute prints!I can't possibly keep and collect the empty box unless I want my all collection boxes to have ants as their permanent residents.
I cut out those cute prints that I want nicely, wiped with damp cloth and dried with kitchen paper. Layered both sides with scotch tapes and secured onto the picks with double-sided tapes. DONE!Now I have 7 new custom-made picks that you can't find anywhere. 
I find these picks too plain originally so I transformed them into my new flag picks 


Young toddlers can even learn their Alphabet from these custom-made picks while enjoying their Bentos!

4 Foodies ➸:

Smita Srivastava on Thu Apr 14, 08:37:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow .. what a lovely idea to make personalized picks ...Love it !!!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Fri Apr 15, 04:27:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Smita :D
U also can consider using any kinda stickers or even wrapping papers, maybe.. I just thot of that! hee.. ;D

Oen Priyanto on Mon Apr 18, 01:14:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

what a cute idea ^_^
nice to know you.....

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon Apr 18, 01:24:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Oen and nice to know u too! ;D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting