Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fried Egg Noodle Bento

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 1:25 AM
This is the first time I fry egg noodle with Indo sweet sauce. This sauce is similar to the kinda dark sweet sauce that you find in those instant maggie noodles (to be cooked dry). 
Fried Egg Noodle with white cabbage and mashed pork luncheon meat. In the other tier 3 Happy Quail Eggs and 3 Fried Smiley Potatoes.
Messy love the sweet noodle and requested to have it again but Cheeky don't like the taste, maybe she prefers the original salty taste type of noodles. Anyway I had already planned to cook other food for her. 


*This is my previous bento that I made on 15th Feb 2011, before I started this blog.

0 Foodies ➸:

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting