I just add any ingredients Messy likes, light soy sauce and mirin when frying Udon. She like it so much and will have it for her breakfast, recess break-time in school and after school when she reach home.
|Messy's Fried Udon Bento.|
|Enlarged view of the quail egg flowers.|
- Boil the quail eggs and peel them while still hot.
- Use a small cookies cutter (those metal types with deeper hollows) with the cutting part facing downwards.
- Put in one quail egg, press on it gently with your thumb or the back of a blunt plastic utensil for about 2-3mins or as long as you like.
- Now you have an egg flower w/o a mold！
- Pop it in the fridge until it is completely cooled and done！