Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Weekends Chicken Kara-age Bento

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 4:28 AM
I'm reposting this again because I found the link to the tutorial of making cherry tomato rose!I'm gonna share with all of you here!Enjoy!:D
Last night before bedtime, I asked the girls what they want for tomorrow's bento and both of them wanted bread again. I guessed they wanted the imitation crabstick (kani) mayo buns (I have yet to post) that I made for them yesterday again. :D
Hmm... gotta crack my brain for new designs using the same ingredients again haha...
While getting all the things ready, I saw my new Alphabet cutters and my inspiration strikes me!TGIF!TGIF!No school tomorrow!So I cut out 'HAPPY WEEKENDS' using the pandan flavor bread and stacked with 2 different colored cheeses to make it looks more 'fun' and nicer. I used a mini straw to cut holes in certain letters to make it more visible. ;) 
Messy's Chicken Karrage Crepe Wrap with Mayo. In 2nd tier : A food cup of Kani mayo, Rabbit molded hard-boiled egg & Cherry Tomato Rose resting on a piece of crepe.
Closed up of the Rabbit molded hard-boiled egg & cherry tomato rose decor. I learned to make the rose from one of the Bento Mama's blog but I forgot which blog (browsed too many blogs on that day) and can't find thru all my bookmarks, will keep on searching for it and update here once I found it. :) YES! YIPPIE!I FOUND THE BLOG!IT'S HERE  

I made a total of 4 different designs molded eggs and let Messy choose. She's lucky to choose the Rabbit because its the nicest among all... http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6581&referrer=-&urlaction=r...
A bear W/O ears!Nice visible features though...
A Hello Kitty W/O ears too!Even the details are not so clear... 
Today there is no bento for Cheeky because she has got slight fever so I decided not to let her attend school but she ate the Star molded hard-boiled egg that turned out to be a Flower. 

10 Foodies ➸:

Teddy Bento on Sat Apr 09, 10:12:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Good Job!! Nice bento。
Happy Weekend!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat Apr 09, 10:42:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy Bento!u always leave such nice & encouraging comments here :)

Tiffany Yang on Sun Apr 10, 09:00:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Your rabbit turned out super cute! I have a few egg molds myself, but have never got a good result ><

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sun Apr 10, 05:46:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Tiffany :)
This is the only successful egg mold among all! coz the rest of the mold we must use those really superb large eggs...

Teddy Bento on Mon Apr 11, 02:47:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Lyn ,
Ha...cos not all mummies willingly to spend time making bento for your little one like u ! Cheers!!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon Apr 11, 05:48:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy Bento, your sweet comments always make my day! :)
All of u here that I know are also paitent and willing to spend time making cutie bentos for your child! ;D

Teddy Bento on Mon Apr 11, 07:34:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice to know so many mummies that share the interest here too !
Ya.... all are good mummies ! Ha...
including me Ha.....

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon Apr 11, 10:50:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

:D

PinayinTexas on Tue May 03, 02:48:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Another awesome bento, Lyn! Love it!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 03, 03:02:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks again Tina for your another sweetest comment for me! :D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting