Friday, April 29, 2011

Mini Tiny "Curry Puffs" Sammies Bentos

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 10:11 PM
I thought I can finally rest after 3 continuation days of bento makings but last night Messy asked if I could prepare for her again this morning!I was surprised by her request!She's always so lazy and sometimes so reluctant to bring bentos to school when I wanted her to but now she wanted to bring, moreover today (every Fridays) she doesn't need to stay back for any activities! Of course I'm more than happy and readily agreed to her request!Till now the question mark is still in my head but I can't be bothered to ask her, as long as she likes to bring. 
Today's sammies for both girls are only with butter spread and nothing else. They don't feel like having any fillings for their breads. I'm already done with all the apple wedges last night so these two bentos are my 1st real speedy ones among all!I just took less than 15mins for one bento. :D 
Messy's Mini Tiny "Curry Puffs" Sammies Bento with 3 Apple Wedges Rabbits
I used nonpareils color balls for the rabbits' eyes
 Cheeky's Mini Tiny "Curry Puffs" Sammies Bento with 2 Apple Wedges Rabbits
Messy cleared her bento box in school and even bought a fishball claiming she's still hungry after that. I think she just feel like eating it...  :)
She had plain porridge with some fried sweet preserved radish and olive vegetable for lunch, ate about 2 spoonfuls of rice, some spinach and a small bowl of wanton soup for dinner. Her intakes for this week are lessen by about 2/3 of her normal portion of a meal although she told me her appetite is getting better and she seems so tired. Went to bed at 10pm even though there's no school tomorrow. :(

2 Foodies ➸:

Teddy Bento on Thu May 05, 12:27:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Creative !! Sweet!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu May 05, 06:22:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy for your time dropping by to leave your sweet comment! :D
'See' ya around! ^.^

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting