Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flower Sammies Bentos

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 5:20 PM
Hi friends, it's been a few days since I last update my blog. Actually I'm here everyday but went around viewing and reading posts from other Bento Mamas. Hee hee... 
Poor Messy has been sick from Good Friday (Easter Day) till now. She got slight fever suddenly on that morning when she woke up. Normally I'll have Paracetamol for stand-by inside the fridge so I gave her a dosage. Few hours later, her fever subsided but I still continued giving her the medicine according to the timing apart for the next dosage so that the virus would go away completely but this virus is so reluctant to leave her body! It went on and off for 2 consecutive days and on the 3rd day, Sunday, her temperature shot up to 39 degrees and accompanied by cough!Me and my Mom hurried brought her to the nearest 24Hrs Clinic. The doctor prescribed some medications and put Messy on medical sick leave from her school the next day to make sure that she had adequate rest. 
Luckily the fever virus finally went away on Monday and Messy was well enough to go back to school on Tuesday although still has got slight cough and running nose. :D
Her appetite wasn't so good after recovery so I decided to make her some sammies with canned salmon tuna which is her favourite and she only wanted that for the fillings.  
Messy's Flower Sammies and Friends Bento
Cheeky's Flower Sammies and Stars Bento
I make some sammies with butter and kaya fillings for Cheeky as she don't really like salmon tuna. 

4 Foodies ➸:

PinayinTexas on Fri Apr 29, 02:54:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope Messy is feeling a lot better now. Your sammies bentos are awesome!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Fri Apr 29, 04:01:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Tina :D
Messy is a lot better now ^.^

Cooking Gallery on Fri Apr 29, 05:08:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

It's good to know that Messy is feeling much better now :). I like your mini sammies, they all look so neat!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Fri Apr 29, 05:42:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks CG! Messy will be very happy to know that all of you here are showing your concerns for her too! :D
Btw, I love both your Chi Chai Monchan Bentos! You're just so creative and talented! Hope to learn more from you... ^.*

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting