Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Assorted Sushi Bentos

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 1:28 PM
For a change, I decided to make some Sushi on 17th Feb 2011, Thursday. It has been a very long time since I last made Sushi about 3-4 years back? OMG! That's really long but I still remembered both Messy and Cheeky were so happy when I made for them. They almost finished ALL the Sushi, just the 2 of them!The 3 of us LOVE IT so much that we can eat EVERYDAY... but because Sushi are not cheap here in Singapore, we don't get to eat everyday, only occasionally or whenever we passed by any Sushi counters while shopping. So I told myself : I must learn to make Sushi!:D 
I used the ready made sushi vinegar this time round because it will be a waste to buy such a big bottle of sushi vinegar when I seldom use it. 
I made 3 different kinda Maki : cheese & ham Maki, tamagoyaki, crab-stick & cucumber Maki, cheese, ham & crab-stick Maki. I molded some rice with a cling wrap, topped with crab-sticks (this is both girls' ALL-TIME favourite), tamagoyaki, salmon fish-shaped and wrapped round with nori strips.
Messy's Assorted Sushi Bento with crab-sausages and strawberries.
Cheeky's Assorted Sushi Bento with an octo-dog, crab-sausage, 2 extra crab-sticks and strawberries.
Mom's Assorted Sushi Bento.
Not only Messy and Cheeky love the bentos I prepared for them, even my mom love it too!

6 Foodies ➸:

Bunda zahraa on Wed Apr 06, 04:30:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

oh boy..oh boy! i love this bento so much! can i have some? pleease ...

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Apr 06, 09:28:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

tks for your compliments! *blushing*
sre! of coz u can hv it but how do i pass to u??? lolz :P

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 08:04:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

The octopus sausages are so cool! :D

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 08:59:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Kath! :D
I only know how to make a few designs outta those sausages by heart and I find the octopus the cutest so actually you'll find that I had them in most of my bentos... LOL

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 09:45:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I heart octopus. I also like to eat it! :)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 07:07:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Try making them some day! :D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting