Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Surprised Presents

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 6:35 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies in the world! :D I know I'm a little too late posting my greetings to all the Mommies here. These few days I'm quite busy because Messy's having her mid-year exams which will end by this coming Friday (13th May). In order to be "a good example" I'll have to stop or spend lesser time in front of the computer and try to teach Messy on those homeworks that she's not sure of or doesn't know how to do although she did has a home tutor. 
This year we didn't really celebrate Mother's Day because all were either too busy or outta town to have a get together dinner. :( Lucky both my Mom and Mom-in-law don't mind about not celebrating for them, me too won't mind that! I always tell my girls "I don't need and don't want any presents on these special occasions including my birthday. As long as you are well-behaved, obedient, study hard (anyway my expectations are not very high because I don't want to stress them too much as I feel that kids nowadays are too pressurized and it may backfired!) and don't always make me angry, that's the BEST present for me." ;)
Anyway, I'd planned a belated dinner celebration for my Mom either tomorrow or the day after when my Hubby's off-day and for my Mom-in-law when my Bro and Sis-in-laws are back from their trip to Malaysia.  
Cheeky's Mother's Day Card for me that she did in school. The girl on the left she drew is ME, middle is Messy and the one on the right is herself. 
Inside the card she drew Mommy and Daddy. She told me that she drew ME with my hair bun up with the ends dropping down at both sides because I used to always tied up my hair this way. 
These are my surprised Mother's day presents from both my darling and baby. The Rose Chocolate from Cheeky and the box of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates from Messy.:D
I smell something's fishy when Cheeky told me that they're going to the supermarket to buy things with daddy and both girls brought their own savings out. I just pretended to know nothing... Bento #95 : retour des pâtes au chorizo
When they came back, Cheeky told me that they didn't buy anything because there were NOTHING to buy. What a lame excuse I was telling myself. Haha
After that Hubby kept persuading me to bring them out to fishing, prawning, watching movie show etc... I seldom want to bring them out when it's during exams period because they tend to play way too much and after that Messy always become too tired and lazy to revise her school works and Cheeky, her spellings learning. In the end I gave in and decided to bring them for a mid-night show -- "Fast and Furious 5" (Hubby's been longing to watch this) Although they grumbled about not choosing a kid's movie show but they're still very happy and excited!It'd been quite a long time since the first movie show -- "Karate Kid" that we brought them to watch and since it's a Saturday night they won't be sleeping so early anyway. When I got into the car, both girls took out the presents and shouted : "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" :D
Although I keep telling them don't have to buy anything for me but the moment they gave me the presents, my heart melted...
Cheeky didn't managed to survive thru-out the whole show as expected and I didn't get to finish the last few minutes of the show because Messy was too urgent to wait for the show to end!:(
Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor) is so handsome and Vin Diesel(Dom) is so damn cool!

2 Foodies ➸:

Elisabeth on Tue May 10, 11:42:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. I just love the handmade cards you received from your adorable children.
Nothing like hand made cards that have such pure and honest...the cutest ever drawings, and expressions from the heart:DDD

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed May 11, 07:57:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Elisabeth! Nice to know you! :D
Your blog is full of yummy treats and I love them all! ^.^

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting