Saturday, May 28, 2011

Two New Awards!

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 3:25 AM
I got 2 more awards from Tina of Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner on 23rd May 2011!:D She is a Philipina, stay-at-home-mom of 2 lovely girls living in Texas together with her loving and supportive husband. She can cook a lot of yummy Filipino Cuisine and Non-Filipino Cuisine. She's a very nice and friendly lady. Check out her beautiful blog if you haven't do so!:thumbsup:

The first time, also my very first time getting awards during these 3 months of my blogging life, she gave me a total of 8 Awards:D This is the second time she awarded me and I'm totally lost for words when I checked out on the post that she asked me to!Thank you very very much TINA! Thank you for being so sweet, kind and generous to me. I truly feel so honored, so happy to receive these 2 lovely awards and greatly appreciated that you always think of me, visiting and leaving nice compliments in my blog to encourage me!
I totally agreed with her that it's not easy making friends here in the blogging world. Personally, I feel that the blog space is too big, although having the same interests don't mean having the same wavelength to click right away and sometimes it all depends on fate. Are we fated to be friends or just acquaintances? Sometimes it also depends on the efforts and sincerities that you show in trying to change your relationships from acquaintances to true friends. :)
Most Deserved Award
2011 Beautiful Blog Award
Presently I wish to share my happiness and awards with 3 new friends that I got to know recently. Hopefully there will be more new friends in future that I can share with them!;) The 3 friends are ( in random order) : 
CG, I believe most of you knew her. She's a young lady living in Germany who has got the passion for cooking, decorating cakes and cute bentos. I really love all her works, they're so impressive!Even my Mom who saw her works kept going WOW!WOW!She is really creative and talented in decorating her foods. :D
Nami, she is a Japanese living in San Francisco, a friendly, beautiful mom of 2 beautiful kids, who loves cooking delicious food for her family shares all her authentic Japanese dishes recipes clearly with step-by-step pictures. I love all her dishes because I'm a Japanese food fanatic and so are both my girls!:D
KEcker, also a Japanese living in Los Angeles, CA, US with her husband is a friendly, cheerful-looking lady who is passionate about food. She loves sharing recipes of her own style of cooking which I find them very attractive and worth trying out!:D

25 Foodies ➸:

Food Glorious Food! on Sat May 28, 03:35:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats! You do indeed deserve it! Enjoy!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat May 28, 04:13:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks FGF! :)
You too have a great weekends! :D

KEcker on Sat May 28, 04:24:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Lyn, congrats on your awards! They are well deserved!!

Thank you for mentioning me in your blog, you are just the sweetest lady ever :-)

When you said you had a surprise, I thought it was going to be the Hainan Chicken Rice...lol. This was a much nicer surprise! Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Kay

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat May 28, 04:41:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Kay and u're most welcome! :D
Initially I already had my title as "Awards+Chicken Rice Recipe" but as I kept on writing and felt that the post was very long (I'm afraid that readers may get bored.. hee..) I decided to keep the recipe for my next post. So sorry to disappoint you :(
But glad that you like the surprise! U too have a great weekends! :D

Jeno on Sat May 28, 06:24:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats Lyn on the awards! Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Chris's Gourmet Fashion on Sat May 28, 07:43:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on your awards. I have to agree that Tina is an incredible blogging friend - she shares wonderful stories too. Have a great weekend.

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat May 28, 10:31:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks so much Jeno and Chris! :D
Hope both of you have a great weekends too! :D

☺lani☺ on Sun May 29, 01:25:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, thank you so much for dropping by... I'm just new in making bentos so I don't know much of the terms. When buying the stuff here in Taipei either in Japanese or Chinese :)

Happy Weekend!

Manuela on Sun May 29, 06:55:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations Lyn! You deserve them 100%! <3 I love Tina's blog too and also CG, Nami and KEcker's blogs! Well done girls! I agree, it is not easy to make friends in the blogging world, but I feel that the ones we manage to make are indeed special! <3 Have a great day!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sun May 29, 10:12:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Manu! :D
You always never fail to leave sweet, lovely comments for us! I love your blog too!
YES! TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU! VERY SPECIAL! Have a great day too! :D

Cooking Gallery on Mon May 30, 03:27:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Lyn, thank you for the awards :D)!! I feel honoured and so happy to receive these awards from you. You're such a lovely person and I can see how your lil Messy and Cheeky love you very much :)!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon May 30, 03:39:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi CG! You're most welcome! :)
Tks for your sweet compliments! :D
Have a great day!

Chris's Gourmet Fashion on Mon May 30, 08:25:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

... and as I am sending off my entry I realize that I had tagged you for the same awards http://www.gourmetfashion.net/2011/05/spring-fruit-salad-bowl.html

Nami | Just One Cookbook on Mon May 30, 01:29:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Lyn! Congratulations on all these awards, and thank you so much for passing them to me. You have been so sweet and kind to me, and I'm just happy that we are getting to know each other. I'm sorry I've been so slow in responses and commenting, but I'm thinking of you! ;-) Thank you so much again.

Journal Mommy Yenny on Mon May 30, 03:49:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

hi Lyn,

It's my first time to visit your blog and it is a wonderful blog :)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon May 30, 05:35:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Yenny! Tks for your time visiting my blog and the lovely comment you gave! :)
I love all your bentos! You're another creative bento mama! :D

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Mon May 30, 05:43:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Nami! Tks for your congrats and all the sweet compliments! Greatly appreciated :D
No worries about late replies, of coz your family comes 1st! Cheers! :D

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 07:47:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I was very happy that I've found a few very good blogging friends during the first months of blogging already, and by now I see them like my real-life friends. But I agree that you need to "click". I usually feel that rather quickly - if I go to somebody's blog and like it, it's step one. Then I usually leave a comment and see what happens. The nice people visit you back and comment on your blog as well, and the really nice people not only leave a "blah blah" comment on your newest post but look around your blog a little and read your about page or browse through some older posts. The very nice people visit you a second and a third and forth time, and this is the way to friendship. :) But it doesn't happen so often, most people on who's blogs I've commented never visited back or just once.

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 08:40:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kath! Tks for visiting again! :D
Glad to know that you'd made some gd friends and me too had found mine! :D
Yes, you're so right about that, it takes two hands to clap :)
Hope you're feeling gd 2day and have a nice day ahead! :D

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 09:48:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Look, now we're having comment section conversations. That's one of my favorite things about blogging. :D (Too few people actually check back, they don't know what they miss!)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 07:21:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah! Me too! This is one way to really make friends in the blogging world and to know one another more! :D
I'll always subscribe follow-up comments so that I won't missed any of the blogger's reply coz personally I feel that it's not so nice to ignore any replies :)
This is also one of the reason why I created a 'ShoutBox' in my blog, so that it's easier for me to communication with all the friends here, but I'm not sure if you'll get any email notifications from that...
Kath, I'm really glad to know you and I do feel that both of us do 'CLICK'! :D

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 07:54:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

No, I don't get notifications from your shoutbox. :( Some people also have a function that the commenters get an email when there's a reply to their comment specifically (not *all* follow-up comments), but I don't know how to install that one. :(

Happy we've met now! :D

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 08:07:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Oic... so the shoutbox is only convenient to myself! LOL
Hmm... if I'm not wrong, only wordpress commenting box has got the reply function just like yours and blogger's is getting ALL and everyone's comment notifications once you subscribed to it. That's why ever since I started blogging, my email inbox is always FULL of emails everyday when I on my pc! LOL
Yeah me too! ^.^

PinayinTexas on Wed Jun 01, 01:31:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

You're welcome, Lyn! You are so deserving of those awards!
And honestly, I'm grateful to have found you here in the blogosphere...blogging has truly been fun for me because of wonderful & supportive people like you...:-*

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Jun 01, 03:20:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Tina! You're really the sweetest! :D You too make the blogosphere just like a second home for me! ^.^

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting