There were some left-over rice on Monday night so I told Messy I'd fried rice for her the next day. Actually I wanted to cook oyster sauce fried rice (I tried once which my mom-in-law taught me and it was so nice！) for her but I accidentally added too much butter while frying so decided to change at the very last minute. It turned out nice！
|Cheeky's Butter Fried Rice Bento with Lovey Dovey Tortoise Couple|
|Messy's Butter Fried Rice Bento with Tortoise Fishcake and 2 Heart Sausages|
|Closed up view of the Tortoise Fishcake|
Ingredients for 2-4 Pax :
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice (Preferably over-night rice so it won't be soggy when you fried it)
- 2 Tbsps Light Soya Sauce
- 4-6 Tbsps Butter (Depending on how buttery you prefer)
- 3 Eggs Beaten (Lightly seasoned with Light Soya Sauce and a dash of white pepper)
- 1/2 Small Bowl of Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 4 Imitation Crabsticks (Sliced Thinly)
- 1/2 Packet of Streaky Bacons (Cut into 1CM wide)
- A dash of pepper to Taste
- Dry fried the streaky bacons on medium heat for about 1 min. Set aside on a plate with kitchen paper on it to absorb excess oil.
- Heat up the wok on low-medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and let it melt. Pour in beaten eggs and scramble a little once it started to set.
- Pour cooked rice on top of scrambled eggs and add in 5 tbsps of butter, turn up the heat to medium-high and mixed all well.
- Add in mixed veggies, imitation crabsticks and bacons. Stir-fry 1 min, turn heat down to low, add light soya sauce, a dash of pepper and mixed all well.