Sunday, May 15, 2011

Messy+Cheeky=FUN

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 11:33 PM
YEAH!Exams are finally over!Messy was having her mid-year exams for Primary 4 (Grade 4) from last Thursday to this Friday. This is the reason why I neglected my blog recently. I did stayed up almost every night, not to prepare Bentos for the girls but to revise together with Messy for her exams. ;) Of course Messy did have her precious sleep but she woke up 1-2 hrs earlier than usual at around 4.30am-5am. This is the first time she initiated to wake up early to revise for her exams. I'm happy to see such a great improvement in her attitude towards her studies but I'm also heartache to see her so tired everyday during her exams period because not only that she needed to revise, she had got tutions in the evening for 3 consecutive days!:(
Now that exams are over, she can rest and enjoy herself to the max!:D
In the car on our way to watch mid-night movie show -- Detective (Chinese)
At the playground
At McDonald's enjoying their Happy Meal with Free Toy--Mini Barbie Doll which is their FAVOURITE!
So from all the photos here you should roughly guess why I call them My Lil Messy & Cheeky... 

4 Foodies ➸:

PinayinTexas on Tue May 17, 10:09:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhhh...messy & cheeky are so cute! I love seeing how they enjoy each others' company!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 17, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Tina! This is the angelic side of them that I love most too! You haven't see the terrors yet which are almost everyday! LOL
Maybe I should post some of it too huh... hee...

Nami | Just One Cookbook on Thu May 19, 03:25:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Awwwwwwww so cute!!!! I'm new to your blog, so I haven't seen too many of your kids yet. They are so happy and you are raising them so well. :-) Great job, mama!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu May 19, 10:42:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Nami for your kind, sweet compliments! You're flattering me too much :) You too did a great job cooking delicious and nutritious meals everyday for your family and both your kids are really beautiful :D

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting