Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My New Bento Tools

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 2:26 PM
U may call me crazy or spendthrift but I just can't resist myself from buying more and more bento tools and cute stuffs!Frankly, I don't make bento everyday neither will I use ALL the tools that I own but I just love to collect and hate the feeling of not having that particular thing when I need to use it, so I will buy, buy, buy and tell myself : I'm sure I'll use it and need it, even if it is not as often, I'm sure it will come in handy...

Hello Kitty Sushi Roll Set & Mini Hearts Sandwich Maker from J-Mama & Baby I ordered these thinking to myself that I can make more food and save time for parties, gatherings.
Multi-cutters with 3 different designs. Able to have more fun with other foods and not just Nori and sesame seeds anymore.
Mickey & Minnie Punch+Cutters+Molds and Multi-faces Shoe punch. These punchers are so much better than those I bought in Diaso, just one punch down and the Nori are so nicely cut.
Alphabet Cutters, Mini Alphabet Cutters, Hat Picks, Angel Wing+Bow Picks. Although they are the same-Alphabet Cutters but size difference!
Now I'm still waiting for my last batch of orders (hopefully) somewhere this mth-end or April.

2 Foodies ➸:

Teddy Bento on Sun Apr 03, 06:15:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow , I love your collection!! Great tools !!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sun Apr 03, 06:37:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks Teddy Bento ^.^
I love all your collections too especially the cutlery & small smiley face punchers. Where did you get em?

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting