Monday, March 28, 2011

More Bento Tools!

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 7:53 PM
Today Messy came back from school and told me happily that she got full marks for her English spelling. All along I had this "Spellings Rules" imposed at home to motivate them in a way, another is because both of them are so lazy when it comes to studies (I believe majority are.. LOL) and all kiddos LOVE gifts, presents so I brought her to Daiso together with my mom. 
I wanted to get a few bigger food containers as mine are all too small and can't put too much food in. While browsing thru the things at the Kitchenware section, I saw these new food cutters and grabbed them immediately!
Food Cutters
Silicon Food Containers & Food Drawing Pen with 2 different sizes changeable tips. I LOVE the Penguin Food Containers & the Drawing Pen! 
This is the electric-eraser that Messy always wanted when she saw it at my cousin's house. Finally she got it as her reward and chose another for Cheeky. 
When we got back home, my helper saw my new gadgets and told me : By the time we move to our new house, I'll need to use a BIG BOX to put all my tools!Hahaha

0 Foodies ➸:

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting