I believed most of you had already noticed the big changes in my blog. This is the reason why I haven't been posting lately. I spent all my time searching, browsing and deciding on the template I wanted to use. Next was figuring out and asking for helps on how to reconfigure default fonts, sizes and colors to those cute different ones that I'm having now. Although it's not easy (I'm not seeing stars but alphabet+numbers for the past 1 week！) and can be quite frustrating sometimes when I couldn't get what I wanted but after accomplishment, I can't help feeling a great sense of satisfaction and proud of myself.
In my last post, I did promised to write 7 things about myself that all of you do not know in my next post which will be this post. So, after reading this post, you'll get to know much more than just a simple SAHM who needs to stay up for the night(???) just to make Bentos for her two girls！Sounds crazy right！LOL
Before I go on with the 7 or more things about me, I wanted to thank Manuela of Manu's Menu for passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to me on 9th June 2011. Thank you very much Manu！Thank you for this award and I'm so honored to receive it from you！Thank you for being such a supportive and encouraging friend from the very first day I know you！I totally agreed with what Paolo of Quantro Fromaggio had mentioned: "You are the true binding force that unites half a world of bloggers"！I feel so blessed to have known you！Thank you very much Manu！
Now, here are the 7 or more things about me:
- I have 2 siblings, an older brother, a younger sister and I'm in the middle.
- My brother is 1min older than me and my sister is 2 years younger than me. 1min older than me? YES, YOU'RE RIGHT！We're twins！So unbelievable right? Indeed it is... because we're fraternal twin. I remember when we were in our teens, others mistaken us as a couple whenever we went out together！In fact, my mom is the elder twin herself (runs in our family)！But too sad my aunt couldn't survived thru her 3rd mth due to severe diarrhea.
- I used to be very shy and quiet when I was young but as I grows older, I become more and more talkative！LOL
- I'm 33 this year (Gosh！I'm so old now！) but sometimes people thought I'm still a college student due to my petite size and of course I'm flattered！LOL
- I have a very very weird bad habit and that is... I can't go out and come home empty-handed！Even when I'm only supposed to buy newspaper for my dad or don't have the intention to buy anything！
- I used to be a superb shopaoholic and my longest record was 10hrs non-stop in a day, monthly with my best friend of 20years！Now I only shop when necessary.
- The farthest countries I've ever been to are Hong Kong in 1999 and Shenzhen, China in 2006 with my husband. The longest holiday trip I've had was an 8-days driving journey to Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur and Malacca which are all parts of Malaysia with my family and my Aunt, our tour-guide who is so familiar with the country due to her frequent trips there in 2010.
- The next few countries I would love to go to are Vancouver BC. Canada, (my Primary one best friend since Day 1 in school migrated when we were 11yrs old and we really missed each other so much！) Japan, Korea, Taiwan, (I LOVE the foods in these countries！) and hopefully the whole worldwide！