Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Awards+New Blogging Friends!

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 5:58 AM
Oh boy!I was happy as a clam on high tide when I received a message from CG of Cooking Gallery that she has some awards for me on the day when I'm almost finished with my latest postSo coincidently, I was about to inform her that I had awards for her too!I felt very honored to receive these 3 beautiful awards from her, moreover she is one of those talented Bento-makers whom I admire her creativity! Thank you very very much CG!Thank you for thinking of me, for passing these awards to me and make me feel my existence in the 'Bento World' I truly appreciate your recognition of my blog. As I'm still new to making Bento, there are a lot more for me to learn and hope that in the near future, I can be as good as you. Thank you CG!:D
Upon receiving these awards, I've to write 7 things about myself that all of you do not know but as I'm too eager to post this out 1st and pass on the awards to my lovely friends who make the blogosphere just like my second home, so I'll leave that for my next post. Some of them are amazing, friendly new friends that I knew while blog hopping. :D
In random order :
Here are the amazing new friends that I wanted to share the above 3 awards with and they are (in random order) :
Do drop-by their interesting blogs if you've the time. You won't regret it!I even subscribed to their postings so that I will not missed out any of their delicious posts!;)  
    I've another piece of good news to share and that is I got another unexpected surprised from Chris of Gourmet Fashion!She gave me a whole block of awards the next day on 30th May 2011, Monday!That's really double happiness!Isn't it!:D Thank you very very much Chris!Thank you for the thought of me and my blog, thank you for the whole block of awards you passed on to me. Thank you for making me feel that I'm part of the blogging space. All your kindness and sweetness are deeply appreciated. Thank you so much Chris!:D 
    Ever since all these incredible happenings, I've been on cloud nine for the past few days even until now!
    Chris is a believer of Cooking is an Art who loves eating good food  and uses mostly organic ingredients. Best of all is that she cooks with her very own organic veggies that her husband grows in their garden!Aren't they the best partners and that's very sweet loving!So do visit her blog for healthy recipes and yes, if you're uncertain of any products or kitchenwares, (provided Chris did use before) you can check it out at her cool Gourmet Fashion the Specialty Store. Hope you can find the things you want. :D
    As this block of awards has got a few repeating ones in it, I shall pick-out those and pass it on.
    A big block of Awards from Chris
     
    This is exactly the same awards that I received from Tina for the very 1st time, so I'll pass them to the rest of them that I mentioned above.
    Lastly, left with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, This will goes to EVERYONE here!Plus a very special new friend, Kath of My Funny Little Life whom I got to know her only yesterday!:D She is special because somehow I feel that we can just 'CLICK' the moment we communicated thru commenting on each other's blog. Maybe this is fate?  Whatever it is doesn't matter, as long as we're all friends!Cheers!
    OMG!I think this post is the longest post I ever had and also took me the longest time to finish!Almost TWO full days!I'm so tired and sleepy now... Oops!It's going to 6AM here in SG now!Catch up again!

    26 Foodies ➸:

    Chris's Gourmet Fashion on Wed Jun 01, 06:17:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on all your awards. You deserve each and every one of them. You have a wonderful blog, I really love it. Thank you also for your kind words. I really appreciate them.

    Nami | Just One Cookbook on Wed Jun 01, 08:09:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Wow Lyn! Congrats on all these awards! I can tell how happy you are and I'm so happy for you too! :-) Thank you so much for passing the awards to me. You have been my good caring friend since I've met you and thank you for your friendship. :-) And I bet our kids will play so well if/when we can get together one day. Haha.

    Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Wed Jun 01, 08:13:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Aww, thank you so much! I'm so happy we've met, and although I don't know you for long, I believe we share more than just a special Smiley connection! :D

    I love your blog message, btw - that you give your time and beauty sleep to make lovely bentos for your little ones! :)

    Going to blogroll you know, and you're also in my CwF list. ;)

    Jeno on Wed Jun 01, 12:06:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Thank you so much Lyn! We haven't met each other long but I truly enjoy our blogging friendship! Congrats on all the awards you've received and I truly appreciate you passing them along to me, now I gotta go think about 7 interesting facts about me and post along with the awards Nami sent me a couple of months ago...

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Jun 01, 04:08:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Tks everyone for your congrats! If not for all your great supports and everything, I won't have gone this far getting all these wonderful awards and I feel that I must share with you lovely, sweet ladies! ^.^
    Have a great day! :D

    PinayinTexas on Wed Jun 01, 08:54:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on all your awards, Lyn! Well deserved!
    And thanks so much for thinking of me & passing on the awards to me! I'm truly so grateful! :-*

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Jun 01, 09:26:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Tina! Tks for your congrats! :D
    You're most welcome. ^.^
    You really deserved all these awards and all of you here are my special friends in each of your own special ways to me.. :)

    Food Glorious Food! on Wed Jun 01, 10:20:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congrats! Love ready your long but very sweet blog :) Keep up the good work!

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Wed Jun 01, 10:50:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Tks FGF! You're always so sweet :D

    Cooking Gallery on Thu Jun 02, 12:43:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Lyn, thank you for your kind words about me *blush*;). In fact I am here because I have another good news for you, you're the second winner of my bento giveaway :D)!! Congrats :)! Could you please e-mail me your address, so that I can direct this to CasaBento? CasaBento will send you the prize directly to you afterwards...:). Btw, my e-mail is: cookinggallery@yahoo.de

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu Jun 02, 01:12:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi CG! It's the fact that I'm writing ^.^
    WOW!! REALLY!? Tks so much CG! This is so unbelievable! When I 1st took part in your blog's giveaway, I just joined in the fun w/o having too much hope as I've never been so lucky b4 whenever I took part in any lucky draws. LOL
    Maybe lady luck is shinning on me now? I got good news for 3 consecutive days! Thank you so much! :D

    adorasbox on Thu Jun 02, 02:02:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on your awards, Lyn. You truly deserve them . Thanks for graciously sharing them with me.

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu Jun 02, 02:16:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Tks Adora and you're most welcome! :D
    You deserve all the awards too! ^.^

    Manuela on Thu Jun 02, 07:01:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Ohhhh!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LYN!!! :-)))))) What a fantastic way to end my (tiring) day! You really put a big smile on my face! :-)))))

    Congratulations on your awards, they are absolutely 110% deserved! <3

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu Jun 02, 07:18:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Manu! Tks for your congrats! :D
    So glad knowing that this makes your day! You're always so sweet! ^.^

    ann low on Thu Jun 02, 10:31:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on all your awards. You definitely deserve it :)

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Fri Jun 03, 01:04:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Ann! Tks for your congrats and sweet words! :D

    tata | bonitafood on Fri Jun 03, 11:46:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Lyn... Many many thanks for the awards, I'm so happy and honored :D. Congrats to you for the awards, you really deserve them. Thanks for always being my very supportive friend and sorry for coming late ^^ (hugs)

    Mehjabeen Arif on Fri Jun 03, 03:40:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on ur awards ... U have a beautiful space here..

    New to ur space and so Happy to follow u :)

    Do visit me as time permits
    http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Fri Jun 03, 07:16:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Tata! You're most welcome and tks for your congrats too! :D You deserve them too! No worries about coming late, better than not coming at all right! LOL

    Hi Mehjabeen! Tks for your congrats and kind comment! Greatly appreciated :D
    Your blog is lovely and I like the clean looking of it. ^.^ So nice to know you :)

    Jayanthy Kumaran on Tue Jun 07, 03:04:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congrats..!
    first time here..amazing space you have..nice posts..love your presentation..
    Am your happy follower now..:)
    do stop by mine sometime..

    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue Jun 07, 03:56:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Jay! Tks for your congrats and lovely compliments! :D
    Nice to know you! :D

    Manuela on Thu Jun 09, 07:07:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Lyn! There is an award waiting for you, you can find it here: http://www.manusmenu.com/banana-pear-and-ginger-smoothie

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Thu Jun 09, 11:53:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Oh really Manu!! Thank you so much so much! :D
    I'm so happy and greatly appreciated your sweetness and kindness! TKS MANU!! ^.^

    ChopinandMysaucepan on Sat Jun 11, 08:18:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Congratulations on your awards! Well deserved as you have one great blog!!

    Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sat Jun 11, 03:43:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

    Hi Chopin! Tks so much for your congrats and sweet compliments! :D

    ShareThis

    Popular Posts

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
     

    •••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting