Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Previous Bentos

Owner Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) SG ⌚ 10:41 PM
All these Bentos are made from the past 2 mths in Jan & Feb. Most ideas are found online where else some are just created with Messy & Cheeky's fav food. As time passes by, I noticed that I'm beginning to run outta ideas! Especially when I'm staying up for the night, mind not working!
Messy made the sandwich & I made the bear + salmon fish. She woke up half hr earlier than usual to make her own sandwich. 
Really must use LARGE EGGS for the egg molds if not this is how your Star & Heart eggs turn out to be. As for the rice, I steamed the normal rice grains and added little soy sauce to stir for taste. 
Made this on one of the Sunday when my niece came over, afraid that she may not like to eat 'mee hoon kueh' so I shaped out the dough made by my mom specially for the kids. 
The girls, especially my niece were so amused by those shapes and all of them finished up everything!
This is for Messy, sandwiches for recess time & rice for her lunch in sch as she had got CCA on. This is one of my fav bento among all. Imagine, I spent almost 2HRS on this!I believed all of you can tell how much Messy loves to eat sandwiches!
This is for Cheeky. As I had mentioned in my earlier post,  I had more time to prepare Cheeky's bento, Messy always says that hers aren't as nicely decorated as Cheeky's and vice verse. 

7 Foodies ➸:

Tiffany Yang on Sun Mar 20, 12:00:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Love those mushrooms! so cute.
Have you join flickr.com yet? There are many bento groups that you can post your pictures on it. Don't forget to leave your blog address. You can get some visiters to your blog from there. You can also meet a lot of bento moms!

Welcome to the blogging world. It's fun here!

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Sun Mar 20, 12:16:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Tks for your compliment & welcoming :) Learned all these from other bento blogs. Actually I've got a flickr acct whereby I add those nice, cute bentos from others but I haven't upload mine yet coz I just started this blog of mine, still very new to it & am figuring out all the functions here.. lolz
I planned to finish everything that I wanted to post here 1st before uploading in flickr so that others will have more pics to view here. kekeke
Btw, nice to know you :D

Tiffany Yang on Mon Mar 21, 03:23:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice to meet you too ^,^

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 08:03:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

These were your very first ones? They're so lovely! :D I also love the animal soup! :D

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 08:54:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kath! Tks so much for your sweet compliments! :D
Actually these are my 2nd, 3rd and 4th.. :)

Kath (My Funny Little Life) on Tue May 31, 09:43:00 AM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha, I see. :) I read 1st bento and below previous bentos, so I thought these even earlier than the 1st. :D

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) on Tue May 31, 07:05:00 PM GMT+8 said... Best Blogger Tips

I named them as my previous bentos coz these are the ones that I made b4 I started this blog... :)
Actually I still have got a few more I haven't post! LOL

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 

•••ʿᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞʾ••• Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting